Friday, June 13, 2014

Broadsided: Words Dance and Makes Her Mark

Blurry phone pic of my broadsides
Many thanks to Christopher Byck and 48th Street Press for publishing my poems "Words Dance" and "Makes Her Mark" as part of their 2014 broadside series.  Each was printed in a limited edition of 20. I need to send 2 copies of each back to the publisher, and I plan to keep 1 of each for myself.  I'll have the rest available tomorrow (6/14/14) in Pittsburgh for Words Dance in the NightBallet at Modern Formations gallery, where I'll have the pleasure and privilege of reading with some of my favorite poets, publishers and/or people, including John Dorsey, Dianne Borsenik, Amanda Oaks, Jason Irwin, Karen Lillis, Jason Baldinger, Nikki Allen and Heather McNaugher.   If you're anywhere near the area, I hope you'll stop by and say hi.

"Words Dance" and "Makes Her Mark" are two of thirty-one poems I wrote last October, which will also be appearing in the soon-to-be-published Oct Tongue -1, alongside poems by Mary Weems, John Swain, Steven Smith, Lady Smith, Shelley Chernin and Steve Brightman.  Crisis Chronicles plans to release that book in time for July's Mad Sing You II poetry/music festival in Cleveland.  (Stay tuned to this blog for more details.)

No comments:

Post a Comment