Thursday, August 16, 2018

Athens, Chicago, Buffalo, Erie and Cleveland Heights the Next Two Weeks

This weekend, I hit the road again.

8/18 from around noon to 3 p.m. - Poets Kari Gunter-Seymour, Dianne Borsenik, Ivars Balkits, Jeffrey Hanson, Becca Lachman and I will share a stage at the Athens Community Arts & Music Festival in Athens, Ohio.  Read Expanded Athens Music Fest Gets Infusion of Art in The Athens News.

8/20 at 7 p.m. - I'll be the featured poet for this month's installment of the Waiting 4 the Bus: Weirdo Open Mic series at Uncharted Books in Chicago, Illinois.  



8/24 - I'll be featured poet during the 4th Friday series at Dog Ears Bookstore & Cafe in Buffalo, New York.

8/28 - I'll be featured poet during the Poetry Night series at Calamari's Squid Row in Erie, Pennsylvania.

8/30 - I'll be back in Cleveland Heights to celebrate my friend Joe Arcangelini's new NightBallet chapbook release at Mac's Backs.


I look forward to seeing you somewhere somehow.

2 comments: