Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Palm Springs Point of View interviews author Alex Gildzen

Check out this interview! My Crisis Chronicles Press had the distinct privilege of publishing Alex Gildzen's Alex in Movieland (1943-1973) in February 2020, right before the pandemic ground live lit events to a halt, so this is the first time I've heard him read from it. Sharing the video on Facebook, Gildzen says:
 
I have never read more than a few lines from "Alex in Movieland" in public because it's not an easy work to present. however in this interview I read a section that I hope gives some sense of the work.
& once again my unending thx to John Burroughs for publishing the first installment of this important work of which I'm so proud.
 
 
Video permalink: https://youtu.be/O0AD7ALtrnI.
 
If you've been sufficiently tantalized, you may buy the book here.

US or Elsewhere?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment