Sunday, July 3, 2022

I'm participating in Tupelo Press' 30/30 this month


I am participating in Tupelo Press' 30/30 this month to raise money for their vital work and to give me an extra incentive to write daily. My first three days' poem/drafts are now online, along with those by the other participants. Many thanks to the friends who have donated so far to sponsor me in this poem-a-thon. 

Anyone who donates at least $25 through my link will receive a complimentary copy of my next book when it's out as a token of my appreciation. Of course I will revise and refine these pieces later. I was tentatively planning to christen this series "30 Days in the Hole" (after Humble Pie) until I remembered that there are 31 days in July.

My goal is to raise $500 for Tupelo Press (as well as 31 poems for myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment