Thursday, September 15, 2022

On the Road Again: Frostburg MD and Cincinnati OH!


I just (finally!) booked my lodging for this year's Western Maryland Independent Literature Festival hosted by the Frostburg State University Center for Literary Arts in downtown Frostburg, happening September 30th and October 1st. I'll be representing Crisis Chronicles Press at the book fair. Before the pandemic, I tried to attend every year. Always a good time!
 
After that, I'll be in West Virginia for a night before heading to Cincinnati to read for Poetry Night at Sitwell's on October 4th. So many good poets I'm looking forward to seeing there. If you can't attend in person, this event will also be broadcast via Zoom.
 
Between now and these two events, Crisis Chronicles Press is publishing new books by Brandon Johnson and John Dorsey. Plus I'm still catching up on email and commitments from before my last trip. So if I'm not on social media much in the next two weeks or fail to get back to you right away, please be patient.
 
Peace, love and poetry,
John
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment