Monday, January 25, 2016

5 of my poems in Erbacce 23

Thanks to editors Alan Corkish and Andrew Taylor for including five of my poems in the 23rd issue of Erbacce, a quality journal out of Liverpool, UK.  The poems are "Allen Ginsberg Wants You," "Ahem (A Hymn)," "Orlovsky (1933-2010)," "HermAphrodite" and "On Miss Under, Standing."

The issue was published in early 2011. But somehow my contributor's copy got lost in the mail and I never realized it had actually been published until I saw a random post on Twitter a month or so ago, whereupon I sent the editors my current address and they made sure I got a copy.

Click here to read sample poems from Erbacce 23 and/or buy a copy for £3.50.

I also got the new Bernie Sanders book in today's mail.

Double thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment