Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mid January CCP News

Thanks to Chapbook Review for including my Crisis Chronicles Press on their site. I expect in the near future they'll post more about some recent chapbooks we've published.

Good luck to Robin Wyatt Dunn, whose recent Crisis Chronicles Press chapbook, Be Closer for My Burn, has been nominated for a 2016 Elgin award.

Stay tuned as Crisis Chronicles plans to publish new titles by Azriel Johnson (Canton, OH), Alinda Wasner (Detroit, MI) and Richard O'Donnell (Oberlin, OH) by the end of January, if life permits.  All three of these books were submitted to me in 2012, so they've had an inexcusably long road to publication, but I believe you'll find they are well worth the wait.

This is the year I catch up.  I'll try to post a full 2016 publication schedule soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment