Monday, February 26, 2018

My Amazon Marketplace Selling Privileges Have Been Restored

You may recall that at the end of last year Amazon suspended my seller account pending review.

Today they finally reactivated it after I CC-ed the big man, jeff@amazon.com, in my latest complaint this morning:

Dear Amazon,

Why has it taken two months (and counting) to review my seller account? I sent you all the information you required with a detailed explanation and I've gotten nothing but rote and or automated responses back saying my account is still under review.  Meanwhile, customers who seek the unique books I sell in the Amazon Marketplace are complaining that they wrote to Amazon well over a month ago and were assured these books would be available again in a week and they are still waiting because you haven't completed the review of my account, which to this point has had a stellar rating from customers.

Sincerely,
John


Within two hours I received this response:

"Hello,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may sell on Amazon.com again.

In our efforts to protect our community, we sometimes err on the side of caution. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused."

So you can start buying used and new books from me there again! However, if it's Crisis Chronicles Press books you're looking for, it's still better (and less expensive for you and us) if you buy them directly from the publisher.

Thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment