Thursday, October 2, 2014

My "[ ]ending" in this free e-book


My short poem "[ ]ending" appeared in the book VENDING MACHINE: Poetry for Change volume 4 last year. Now it's just been made available as a free e-book by The Poets Haven.

Meanwhile, there are a still a couple of days left for you to get your submissions in for this year's volume (and support a good cause). 


Call for Submissions - VENDING MACHINE: Poetry for Change volume 5.


P.S. In Crisis Chronicles Press' recent collaborative book Oct Tongue -1, I mention two senryu I wrote at my dying mother's bedside last year. "[ ]ending" is one of those two.  Though I mention it in Oct Tongue, it doesn't appear in that book. It's only in Vending Machine 4.  However, two Vending Machine 4 poems DO appear in Oct Tongue: "Pants Day: May 1970" by Shelley Chernin and "It's Changing" by Steve Brightman.

No comments:

Post a Comment