Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reading at the Morgan this Friday


My next reading is this Friday (7:30 p.m.) at The Morgan Conservatory (a wonderful venue) in the heart of Cleveland. But the best reasons for you to go will be a multi-media poetry presentation by Dan Smith and readings by (all the way from the Toledo area) Leonard Kress and the newly-named Poet Laureate of Cleveland Heights, Christine Howey, plus art, refreshments, books and community. Thanks to Christopher Bowen of Burning River for drawing together this soiree.


The Morgan Conservatory
1754 East 47th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44103

http://morganconservatory.org

RSVP on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. What a great venue. I've loved the readings I've been to at the Morgan in the past.
    I'm afraid I won't be able to be there this time. But I wish you all an excellent event. Have a good one John.

    ReplyDelete