Saturday, September 15, 2018

New collaboration with Juliet Cook debuts tonight (9/15) at Joslyn opening

At 6 pm tonight in Lakewood, one of my favorite artists, Cathie Joslyn, has an opening reception for her new solo show at Art on Madison. I have collaborated with Juliet Cook on a new poem inspired by this show, which I will debut/read tonight at the reception. Dianne Borsenik (chosen by Cleveland Scene Magazine this year as Best Cleveland Poet) has also written and will share new work inspired by Luminous Threads tonight. You won't want to miss it.

And if that's not enough. I will return to the same gallery on September 18th for Poetry Plus Featuring John Burroughs, where I will read deep into my catalog and celebrate my 52nd birthday. A second event you won't want to miss!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVez4RS7IJw

No comments:

Post a Comment