Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Home again (briefly) then off to Massachusetts this weekend!


What a wonderful mini-tour with Jeanette Powers! I can't thank our friends in Toledo, Cleveland, Connecticut, Woodstock, New York City and Long Island enough. I dropped Jeanette off at the airport a little while ago and am now feverishly working on catching up on hundreds of things that need done between now and Friday, when I'll drive nine hours back to New England to launch the next leg of my tour.

Saturday (9/28) at 11:30 a.m. and Sunday (9/29) at 1:30 p.m. I will have the privilege of performing at the 2019 North Quabbin Garlic and Arts Festival in Orange, Massachusetts, hosted by U.S. National Beat Poet Laureate Paul Richmond and Human Error Publishing.

Then on Friday, October 4th, Crisis Chronicles Press and I will head to Frostburg, Maryland for the Western Maryland Independent Literature Festival....

If I owe you a message, I promise I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Any books I still owe folks will go into the mail by tomorrow. I am so grateful for your kind wishes and support.

https://www.facebook.com/events/699906550468769/.

No comments:

Post a Comment