Thursday, August 25, 2022

Work in two new anthologies from New Generation Beat Publications

New Generation Beat Publications - Part of NBPF, Inc. has three new books out and I'm honored to have work in two of them. So many good poets between these covers! Thanks to Debbie Tosun Kilday and the National Beat Poetry Foundation, Inc. for keeping the fires burning!


My poem "Redux Isn't Pronounced Ray Do But That Hasn't Stopped Me" appears in New Generation Beats: National Beat Poetry Foundation, Inc. 2022 Anthology. I wrote it in July as part of Tupelo Press' 30/30 Project.

My poem "Let's Not and Say We Did" is in Remembering Jack Kerouac on His 100th Birthday. I began writing it during a trip to New England in September 2019 and completed it in February of this year in time to include it in my limited edition chapbook You Can't Trust It to Remain [Between Shadows Press].

No comments:

Post a Comment