Sunday, January 15, 2023

April 6th: Self-Publishing Roundtable and John Burroughs Book Release in South Euclid


Early warning: On April 6th, Juliet Cook, Michelle R. Smith and I will be the featured authors at a self publishing roundtable hosted by the Cuyahoga County Public Library's William N. Skirball Writers' Center in South Euclid, Ohio.

As you may know, when I started Crisis Chronicles Press in 2008 it was with a tiny self-published chapbook. Then I published another in 2009 and another in 2010. My original plan was to self-publish one a year, but I got away from that and haven't done it in a long time.

Well, since the press is going on hiatus after we complete our current commitments this year, I thought it would be fun and appropriate to self-publish one more title before CCP makes her exit, a sort of bookend to our history, and release it at this April 6th roundtable.

The Wrest of the Worthwhile will feature all my best poems that didn't make their way into Rattle and Numb for whatever reason, including much newer work (some never before seen). I'll also fold in the contents of my recent limited edition (and no longer unavailable) chapbooks, You Can't Trust It to Remain and Dogging Catastrophe.

I hope you'll not want to miss this event! Register at:
http://attend.cuyahogalibrary.org/event/7616134.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment