Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Eight books I read in March 2015

Okay, so it's fewer than I read in January (12) or February (19).  But I read seven of these eight during the first 14 days of the month. Then I decided to read a couple longer books that took more time.  They're not on this list because I haven't finished them yet (probably will in April).  Also, you'll note that three of the eight books I finished reading in March are books I published.  I've read those more than once since they were submitted, as you might imagine.  But I don't count books I publish as officially read until they're officially a book (i.e. published), when I do my final read through.

Without further ado, here are March's eight:

Cutting the Möbius by Jonathan Thorn [2015, Crisis Chronicles Press]
The Green World by Andy Roberts [2014, NightBallet Press]
Lipsmack! A Sampler Platter of Poets from NBP Year Two 2013 [2013, NightBallet Press]
Literary Sexts: A Collection of Short & Sexy Love Poems, Volume 1 [2014, Words Dance Publishing]
On Bullshit by Harry G. Frankfurt [2005, Princeton University Press]
Thunderclap Amen by Dianne Borsenik [2015, Crisis Chronicles Press]
I Left My Wings on a Chair by Karen Schubert [2014, Kent State University Press]
Bookmobile: From the Library of Jesus Crisis by David S. Pointer [2015, Crisis Chronicles Press]

https://www.goodreads.com/user_challenges/2067883

No comments:

Post a Comment