Monday, April 2, 2018

Public Debut of Loss and Foundering


photo by Dianne Borsenik
My new book, Loss and Foundering, makes its public debut today in the window of Appletree Books. Thank you so much to everyone who has pre-ordered! I will meet with publisher Dianne Borsenik/NightBallet Press on Wednesday to sign and package books and broadsides and then they will be on their way. If you're in northern Ohio, I hope you will come meet us on Friday April 6th for the Poetry Reading and Reception for NightBallet Press at Appletree. Fab central Ohio poets Chuck Salmons, Rikki Santer and Steve Abbott will read. And if you can't make it and still haven't had a chance to order my book but would like to, you can still do so here

http://jesuscrisis.blogspot.com/2018/02/loss-and-foundering-my-new-book-from.html.
See more at www.nightballet.com.

Appletree Books
12419 Cedar Road
Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44106

www.appletree-books.com
 

2 comments:

  1. Great cover photo and author photo John. Congratulations to you! I can't wait to get my copy. excited for you ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chris!

    At the launch, I read 5 poems from the new book:

    "Running at Empty"
    "[ ]ending"
    "No"
    "An Augur Ration"
    "Unfounded"

    ReplyDelete