Friday, October 28, 2016

Weekend Update 10/28/2016

Self Portrait 10/27/2016
So far this morning I've washed dishes, seen a good interview with David Crosby on Morning Joe and now we're waiting for Geri's visiting nurse, who will be followed by her physical therapist. Saturday, if life cooperates, I'll be part of Linda's Good Eggs: Arts Benefit For Ovarian Cancer Research in Erie, Pennsylvania, and then Sunday at noon I'll be giving my last Cleveland area reading/performance for the foreseeable future during Author Author at the Coffee Phix Cafe in South Euclid. Hopefully at some point this weekend I'll get to work on some Crisis Chronicles Press stuff before the Cleveland Clinic grind resumes on Monday. What are you up to, friends?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend, John. I`m glad you`re able to do your poetry travel. My thoughts are with your wife and you...hope that all`s going well for you both. Have a wonderful weekend. Your friend, Susan.

    ReplyDelete