Thursday, October 25, 2018

Last readings I have scheduled (2018-2019)

I only have three more readings scheduled for this year and one is Friday night, 10/26, at Gramercy Books Bexley, near Columbus, Ohio, with the incomparable Anna Soter.

The others are 11/4 for the Hell's Lid Reading Series in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and 11/29 at the KGB Bar's Red Room in New York City. I'd love to see you at one of these!

So far I’m resisting planning many events in 2019, although I look forward to the handful I already have scheduled. I expect to have a new book out at some point during the course of the year, however, and will likely set up more events when I have a clearer idea of when that is happening.  

Saturday 23 February in Euclid, Ohio 
The Lake Erie Folk Fest at the Shore Cultural Centre, 291 E. 222nd Street, 44123. 

Sunday 10 March at 3 p.m. in South Euclid, Ohio 
Second Sunday Poets featuring John Burroughs, hosted by Doc Janning at the South Euclid-Lyndhurst Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library, 1876 S. Green Road, 44121. 

Thursday 14 March in Clarion, Pennsylvania 
More details forthcoming. 

Sunday 17 March in Columbus, Ohio 
Peripatetic Poets, hosted by Doug Rutledge at the St. Stephen's Episcopal Church and University Center, 30 W. Woodruff Avenue, 43210.

30 August through 1 September in New Hartford, Connecticut 
National Beat Poetry Festival. More details forthcoming.

Keep checking back here for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment