Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Neuro testing today, Fountainverse (KC Small Press Poetry Fest) this weekend & Juliet Cook book release 10/16

Before my EEG at the Cleveland Clinic today
Lodgings confirmed for Fountainverse: KC Small Press Poetry Fest this weekend in Missouri! I was unsure until the last minute whether I would actually be able to go because I needed to get Juliet Cook's book done before I left and I've had a packed past few weeks. But we're on track and it's all good. I won't get results for today's neuro testing until the end of the month. Heading out of town tomorrow and coming back Monday. Hope to see you either this weekend in Kansas City or this Tuesday 10/16 at Art on Madison in Lakewood, Ohio, for Poetry Plus Featuring Juliet Cook, where Crisis Chronicles Press will release her highly-anticipated second full-length poetry collection, Malformed Confetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment