Thursday, October 14, 2021

My email is (hopefully) working correctly again

I've been using GoDaddy for email since 2007 (and loved it at first), but in the past year or more it's had more and more reliability problems. Now teamed up with Microsoft 365, GoDaddy today retired their old email platform and switched me to Outlook. Though this is a bit of an adjustment for me and I'm still learning to navigate, I'm optimistic that my issues with lost and never received emails will now be behind me. Oh, and my email addresses haven't changed, just my server and platform. If you've sent me an email in the past few months and I never responded, I probably never received it. But if you resend it now, I probably will. Fingers crossed. jc@crisischronicles.com.

P.S. No, Crisis Chronicles Press is not accepting submissions currently. But if that changes, I will update our submissions page at http://ccpress.blogspot.com/p/submissions.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment